Interesting note: Balor followed me on Twitter.  Roger followed me the very
next day.  Could be a coincidence and he could just be moving down the list,
but the email address that I use for that service is not the same one I use on
this list..

I got the spam filter spam today like the rest of you.  I don't know what else
he's sent as everything from his Gmail account is filtered to the trash.  The
only reason that came through is that it uses the service provider's From
address.

--
James R Curry