From: Graeme Gregory
Sender: owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
ReplyTo: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Essential Sam Goodies
Sent: 12 Apr 2012 11:19

Ok, to change the topic from current discussion lately ;-)

I am a newbie to the Sam world, I bought a machine on ebay as a whim and
to reach one of my childhood dreams of owning one. As a kid I could not
afford one and by the time I had $$$ Sam had dissapeared and it was time
for Uni.

So I now have this lovely Sam Coupe with 1.5 working drives and 512K of
memory. What games/demos/widgets should I be getting for it. Would be
good to give this machine as much love as my collection of spectrums and
zx81 get!

Graeme

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2