James wrote:
Hey Colin and all,
I've been meaning to ask about T'n'T for a while. I legally purchased this game, back in the day, and have a desire to play it again. Is there any way to acquire a disk image? Does SAM Revival come with a disk image and do I need to purchase it to re-acquire the game, or can
some kind soul furnish me with a copy?

Cheers!=

SAM Revival is a magazine which comes with a real floppy disk, but I can email out on request a disk image of the coverdisks to people who buy the magazine - and that's provided for their own use only to save them having to use Samdisk to image it themselves if using an emulator, e.g. if they don't have a floppy drive in their PC.

Regardless of you buying T'n'T back in the day, I can only supply a disk image of the SAM Revival coverdisk if you buy the magazine, besides the coverdisk also has other software on it too - not just T'n'T!

Colin
=====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the SAM Coupé
1995-2012 - Celebrating 18 Years of developing for the SAM Coupé
Website: http://www.samcoupe.com/
Twitter: @QuazarSamCoupe