From: owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no [mailto:owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no]
On Behalf Of toberm...@cookingcircle.co.uk
Sent: 12 April 2012 12:31
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: Essential Sam Goodies

Welcome Graeme! The Sam's as good 21 years later as it was Christmas
1990.  We're generally cheerful too btw.

Your best bet to find the best goodies is to visit World of Sam and have
a damn good root around! Simcoupe itself is bundled with what I would
call the best stuff, but you'll need a few things to port the PC images
back to real floppies, namely SAMdisk (by Si Owen) and a PC with an
INTERNAL 3.5 floppy drive (external won't do).

Also have a good look round Andrew Collier's Intensity site because
there's loads of great bits locked away.

As for other stuff to get, I'd advise the Atom HDD, Stratosphere,
Defender, Momentum, Lemmings, Protracker, E-tracker, SAMpaint, GI-mon,
Comet, Pyz80, some kind of SAMdac or EDDAc, SAM mouse, and every
diskzine you can get your hands on!  There's just LOADS of great stuff
available.

What did I miss?
Howard (aka Balor Price, Tobermory Womble or whatever else)