From: David Sanders
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 12:07 PM
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Musics

Hello List,

If anyone fancies a listen to the most fiendishly complicated piece of Sam
music I've written, here it is:

http://dsanders.co.uk/sanxion.dsk

It's kind of a conversion of Rub Hubbard's Sanxion loader, but done from memory
so probably quite different. I believe the effect at around 2:00 has never been
done before on the Coupé! A first time for everything even on the Sam eh? So,
why did I spend my morning writing this? Your guess is as good as mine, but I
reckon someone now ought to make the effort to convert the actual game. Ahem.

Cheers

David

Mgr. Aleš Keprt, Ph.D.
private: a...@keprt.cz, www.keprt.cz