Aley,

I'd started to type a longer reply to this, but I just can't be bothered
anymore.  It's clear we have very different approaches to pretty much
everything.  I'm just not willing to make the same compromises as you when it
comes to preserving media.  If it doesn't work without modifying it, you need a
better quality copy.

Si