Sounds pretty solid! You're right about the huge complexity ... on opposite day.... , but I taken with the instruments and your final 'wild Russian trackmo' effect at the end.

Related Question: Does anyone know how to layer up music and sound effects? My weapon of choice is Protracker but I can work with E-Tracker if it's easier.

Howard