Am 14.06.2012 10:23, schrieb Chris Cowley:
What I really could do with is a utility (preferably with a palette
editor) for drawing graphics (tiles, sprites) that runs on Windows and
spits out either DEFBs or binary files that I can INCBIN. Does such a
thing exist? Failing that, something that has a reasonable stab at
converting PNGs or GIFs into a form I can use in asm would be useful.
Retro-X and BMP2SCR EXP can both convert to SAM and spits out a ss* file which then can be loaded directly as screen. DEFB export is at moment only available for Spectrum screens. Palette editor is build in in the included Painter, where you can paint from scratch.