What's actually needed is full separation of the search for users and
computers, and that's not worth it (IMHO) in 2.2.7a if 3.0alpha has it
already (I believe it does).  I'd rather contribute to 3.0alpha and help
get it out the door quicker than try to expand functionality on 2.2.7a.
Certainly and I agree, however until 3.0 comes out of beta and gets the official stability nod I am stuck with 2.2.7a. Besides there has to be a way to get this going. I have to assume that the fact that I am the only one gripeing about it indicates that most others have it figured out and it therefore follows that it *can* be figured out. :-)