M. Vancl a écrit:

"Norbert Gomes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

When Samba is a time server, all clients clocks are set to the server
clock with the command "net time \\server_name /set /yes" in your logon
script

I'm sorry, but due my test I think, that it is not right purpose of this
parameter.
Call "net time \\server" give me right reply independently its value.

M. Vancl

"Call "net time \\server" give me right reply independently its value."

You mean that if server time is "10:15" and client time is "10:20", it returns "10:20" with net time \\server command ?