Tom Skeren schrieb:

I have EXACTLY the same problem with Samba 3.0.7 and W2K SP4:
Entering the Domain wit Admin-rights everything is fine (complete local settings, etc.)
As soon as i make this User a (local)User or Poweruser, i get a reduced profile from the server although i still have
profile acls = yes
in my "homes" section (where the profiles are stored)
Does this has to be under the section "profiles" ?

You are not alone and i'm very interested to get a solution as well, cause i don't want to have Admin rights all the time.

Anyone has got the trick ?

Stefan