Craig White schrieb:

The 'homes' share should be differentiated from the 'profiles' share if
you desire to have expected behavior. Whether this is an absolute
requirement or not, I have no idea but I do know that I don't have a
problem with roaming profiles and haven't since 2.2.x and it still works
on 3.0.x

Doesn't make any difference: profile acls = yes
in "homes" is the same behaviour asin "profiles" as long as profiles are located under homes.

The prob is still the same:
user with local adm-rights = complete profile
user with User- or Poweruser- rights = reduced profile (background and other settings)

Can you switch the local Rights of your Users from User to Admin and then go back to User without loss in the profile ?

Still no idea where to search...

regards Stefan