hce wrote:
Yes, you are right, there are many solutions if you are a computer
skilled people or at least can play anothing on the computers. I am a
linux user myself, I can do whatever you want to play from my linux
box, I don't even need windows. But what about those who can only run
window file system, and only simply copy or delete files from the
window file systm, who has no idea to intall and run window ssh, scp
or ftp? (please don't ask me again why I should support them.)

So, instead of developing a point-and-drool remote configuration tool, or a simple web configuration interface, you'd rather go the complex path of mounting remote file systems?

WHY WHY WHY are you so fixed on mounting file systems, instead of investigating other options to allow untrained users to change the configuration? Hell, asking your average Windows user to edit or produce a plain text file can be difficult enough.

I give up... you seem hell bent on mounting remote file systems, so I'll leave you to figure it out.

--
Curtis Maloney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]