I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for *.Net Developer *in *Little
Rock, AR*. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply
with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at r...@cncconsulting.com

Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Little Rock, AR
Duration: 5 Months
Client: State of AR

Note: Candidate must be on our W2 so greencards or citizens

The selected candidate will be expected to hit the ground running.
One project will involve converting a MicroFocus COBOL system to a VB.NET
application on an IIS box.
Another project will involve taking Java OOP code and converting it to
VB.NET.
Both projects are to be primarily rewrites with few, if any, enhancements.

The developer will be responsible for coding, component and assembly
testing of the application code.  The web application must work in a
Windows XP or Windows 7 environment and be compatible with IE 8 or 9.
The qualified candidate must have recent hands-on experience in developing
and maintaining internet applications.

VB.NET developer (new code) Required 6 Years
SQL Server 2008 Database Required 6 Years
HTML Required 6 Years
XML Required 6 Years
Web Services Required 6 Years
Visual Studio 2010 Required 2 Years