Job Details:-
Job Title : QA-Tester
Location : Carlsbad, CA
Expected Duration of Project : 6 Months
Start Date : 08/20/2014
Interview Type : Telephonic, Personal
Duties & Responsibilites :

Local Candidates Preferred:

-Enhancing and maintaining our quality system based on processes and tests automation
-Making technology/frameworks decisions in conjunction with our tech leads to ensure we are building quality into our product throughout its lifecycle
-Organizing automated and manual testing for our servers, web applications, databases and APIs.
-Organizing performance and load testing looking at server and client performance.
-Supporting the product teams in maintaining a high level of test coverage so we can continue to deploy new releases continuously.
-Maintaining the tests’ documentation and reports

Required skills & Experience
-Solid experience in building end to end quality assurance in projects that incorporate high load services/backend and complex user facing web applications.
-A broad knowledge of and good experience with testing tools and CI (continuous integration)
-Solid coding experience in scripting languages
-Experience in configuring / maintaining CI servers
-Experience in organizing server-side applications/services testing, API testing and web applications testing
-Deep knowledge of databases and data query languages
-3+ years of experience in software testing / QA
-Ability to work efficiently under pressure with tight deadlines and demanding quality objectives
-Superb communication and teamwork skills
-Fluent in English, both in spoken and written form
-Experience in Agile (scrum) software teams

Interview Process:
In Person

Click here to see details and upload resume for this job.

Click here to see all jobs on jobs.compunnel.com.