> Yeah. the documentation did as well. when I read the quick start and the cook
> book, and the work shop they either transcribed or what not.  it worked  for
> this script. and this one  checked wiht out any errors.. Sorry my pathes look
> odd. This is the way I organise things so I don't brake things when on the
> mac. Lol! What I can't see, I can't brake.

#include the script file wherein I have my icecast server and encoders
#this will be the output veriable

output = %include "/home/marrie125/.liq/encode.liq"

#input  is the folder in which the files reside.
#using mksafe to make the source operate correctly
#Files will then be routed to the icecast server. using the veriable at the top

input.(playlist("~/pls/"))
  mksafe
 (output)