Lol. Yeah it is.  The first playlist file was just a test that flopped  as I
kind of forgot to put up the directory¬ where the music was. I only wrote it
for a bit of a practice.

I want to include encode.liq in to everything I do as that's what will happen.
It will take the main mount point which  ends in /stream.m3u and stream what
ever I give it weather it will be live, automation  etc.which is the one with
all of the passwords.

the christmas playlist I do want to keep going until christmas ends, then I'll
just remove the whole insalata  when I'm done. So for now i do want to modify
this one.

#include the script file wherein I have my icecast server and encoders
#this will be the output veriable

%include "/home/marrie125/.liq/encode.liq"

#input  is the folder in which the files reside.
#using mksafe to make the source operate correctly

input.(playlist)"/home/marrie125/pls/christmas", mode=random
  mksafe
 (output)

The mksafe was in case somethign brakes then I just have it stream silence
until I either quit going live, or  I fix the playlist folder wherein all of
these files are.

I always get confused by the perenthesis as I'm following the manual
religiously and it is not well written enough for me to read it with my
software. It brakes up the code in to seprate paragraphs so for me I don't
really know when to use the perenthesis or not.

Ok I'm done now. I'm willing to learn and give things a shot. Hehaha.

Blessings all and happy friday.