Well, the pot, I mean plot thickens.  My encode.liq file is still erroring out
on the christmas playlist liq file.  yet when I check it usign the check
function it comes out fine.  somethign is cosing somethign to brake. Here is
the error in full.

File "/home/marrie125/.liq/encode.liq", line 2, char 6 before "=": Parse error!

I checked that exact file and it all checks out correctly even at line 2. so
what's actually going on here? Am I going mad?

The good thing is at least I have my playlist directory  ready to go. at least
until new years.