Hello,

I've downloaded latest SCID (4.71) and I've installed TCL/TK 8.6.11 on MacOs
11.2 (BigSur) : All is quite OK, but I've met some mouse issues when navigating
in PGN :
- When a game is loaded, in the move list window (PGN window) , left click
mouse seems not working ? Right click  opens contextual menu AND  positions the
right move in the main screen ( what the left click should do ).
-If I move in the main window (chessboard) with the mouse (scrolling) or the
keyboard (arrow keys) , or with the arrow keys, the focus of the PGN window is
not updated.

Are there other users on Mac? Am I the only one to encounter these problems?
I'm available to do some tests eventually.
thank you for everything and good continuation

Best regards

Pat