On 04/13/2011 12:38 PM, Phil Schaffner wrote:

Can't say it is perfect, but "riddled with bugs" seems a bit exaggerated. My overall experiences with VB have been very positive.

Phil

Not "exaggerated".  Years of pain and experience.

Wait until you get your job threatened over it.  Fortunately, as a
consultant, they are not my only customer.  If loose them, I will
have to hustle and find someone else.  Still sucks though, especially
when you have worked for them for over ten years and you
have become friends with many of them.

-T

A collection of some of my "recent" bug reports.

http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/7628
http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/7643
http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/7607
http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/7948
http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/7957
http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/7772

And the one I almost got and still may get fired over:
http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/8478