I seem to have autoconf 2.63. Apparently the configure for bluegriffon isn't looking for newer versions.

Clint Bowman                    INTERNET:       cl...@ecy.wa.gov
Air Quality Modeler             INTERNET:       cl...@math.utah.edu
Department of Ecology           VOICE:          (360) 407-6815
PO Box 47600                    FAX:            (360) 407-7534
Olympia, WA 98504-7600

        USPS:           PO Box 47600, Olympia, WA 98504-7600
        Parcels:        300 Desmond Drive, Lacey, WA 98503-1274