That sounds like an opportunity to change things...doesn't it?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 10/9/05 4:17:28 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I think it is as simple as this: 'We' didn't write it...'We' have very
> little to do with it...'We' are not part of his world...

And there for "If I am not part of his world then I do not have to watch it.
And tell others to do the same."

And they wonder why it's hard to attract blacks into sci-fi.

-GTW

Science fiction and fantasy Music genres Genre magazine

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/LRMolB/TM