--- Cat Corley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"I loved it. It's the best movie I've seen in awhile. I dare say that
everyone on this list might like it."

I saw it tonight with my girlfriend who was my not necessarily
excited to see a comicbook translated to big screen date. She's not a
fan of sci-fi in general and certainly has no interest in comics or
cartoons. She LOVED it. Her first comment was that she couldn't
believe that comic books could cover topics with such depth. I was so
surprised by her and so excited.

On a personal level, I am 100% satisfied. I was thrilled beyond
belief. It exceeded all of my expecations and brought the spirit of
Moore's work to the screen as well as anyone possibly could I think.
This was easily one of the best movies I've seen in ages and I can
say without hesitation that it is without question the single
greatest translation of comic to film ever made. In fact, it sets a
new standard.

Go now and see it

Bosco

I got friends who are in prison and Friends who are dead.
I'm gonna tell ya something that I've often said.

You know these things that happen,
That's just the way it's supposed to be.
And I can't help but wonder,
Don't ya know it coulda been me.