Coulda sworn you said it was good!  Good thing that's the one time I didn't
take your advice!  :)

From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Whooa!!!

I NEVER Said it was good.  at least i can't see myself saying that.  I
said that the black roles were not secondary.  The black guy is a lead
and some of the shows have been around Baily the Black female, whose
character I hated as a black female stereotype, but now has grown on
me.  There is also the Black chief of surgery who in most instances
plays a secondary role, but for an ensemble cast, has some segments
devoted to him.

I am ashamed to say I do watch it periodically.  I would love to blame
it on being in Mexico with a somewhat limited selection of shows, but i
think i would probably watch it if i were still in the states.  it is my
guilty pleasure... but hardly well-written.

Tracey

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/LRMolB/TM