Dude.

Bionic Woman was SO much a better show. SMDM had better theme music,
but that's it. The opening got right to the point.  She fell.  She
was put back together (I'd imagine someone with actual military
training would  be more useful to  the Government in undercover
missions, but I digress). AND she had better bionic abilities.
Steve's eye was awesome, but the EAR?  Come on. You can't front on
the ear. Steve could see far, but she could hear through walls.

Max the bionic dog was cheesy merchandising at its best.