unfair expectations on you to follow in his footsteps?

From: "James Landrith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Thanks for the recap Keith. I missed the first 45 minutes and forgot to set
it up to record.

Now the last 15 minutes I saw makes more sense with your summary.

I did like the mayor’s admonition to the citizens to not “break my heart
again” by acting in all manner of jackassery. I grew up in a small town
like that (near Peoria, IL) and I can certainly picture a few idiots I knew
losing their minds in a crisis. Of course, my father was (at different
times) on the Village Council, Mayor, Fire Chief, Rescue Chief, and
all-around-volunteer-guy, so I probably felt a bit more of a connection to
that character than others may have experienced.

I hope the writing is up to par and it doesn’t become clichéd and
predictable.

James Landrith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cell: 703-593-2065 * fax: 760-875-8547