I did not take this show seriously when they announced it, but I really
liked what Greenwalt did with Angel.  I here he also worked on Eureka
which I like a lot.  So, I'm at least going to check it out.  What do
you think?

Angel's Greenwalt Runs Moonlight
http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=41708
David Greenwalt , co-creator/executive producer of the vampire drama
Angel, has been tapped to serve as executive producer/show runner on
CBS' new drama series Moonlight, which has a similar theme, according to
The Hollywood Reporter.

Moonlight, from Warner Brothers TV and Silver Pictures TV, centers on a
private investigator (Alex O'Loughlin) who is a vampire. In his eternal
life, he is joined by his former bride (Amber Valletta), a seductive
vampire who bit him 60 years ago, as well as a deceitful ally (Rade
Serbedzija), who also is undead.

The PI's life is turned upside down when he falls for a beautiful mortal
woman. In the presentation, Shannon Lucio played the part, which is now
being recast.

Greenwalt will serve as an executive producer alongside Joel Silver; the
project's writers, Ron Koslow and Trevor Munson; director Rod Holcomb;
and Gerard Bocaccio.

Greenwalt previously served as show runner on NBC's Kidnapped, UPN's
Jake 2.0 and ABC's Miracles. In addition to co-creating Angel with Joss
Whedon, Greenwalt was a writer-producer on Whedon's Buffy the Vampire
Slayer. He also worked as a consulting producer for SCI FI Channel's
original series Eureka.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: