Gymfig, they *say* that everything will be summed up. I'll believe it when I
see it.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:          WTH???

I blame poor decision making by NBC. NBC has never done well with Sci
Fi/Fantasy shows. They a; so kept on moving it around it was meant to be
watched on
Friday.

There is so much unanswered. Will they find Earth? What will the people of
Earth think of them? What will the Cylons do if they fine Earth? Are they going
to sacrifice themselves to save Earth? Are there other people/creatures out
there. that know about Cylons?

Bad move.

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"