-----Original Message-----
From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 2:03 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Dark Side of Soy

-It causes SO MUCH stuff! I'm glad you found out the root cause, though...

Me too, I thought I was slowly dying.. I realized it was Candida about two
months ago and then put myself on a protocol based on thousands of pages of
research that I did.  Then I found a a great doctor with a reputation for
curing it who practices integrative medicine.  He seem impressed with my
research and approved me continuing my protocol.  It overlapped with his
somewhat

This week the doctor has me on a cleansing diet and three day fast.
Next week the doctor starts me on two drugs (diflucan and Amphotericin
B) as well as liquid zinc Beta carotene and Evening Primrose oil, as well as
a diet of not sugar and starches

The following is the protocol I have been doing.  Its working, but I knew I
needed some heavy duty drugs if I want to see faster short term results, so
I look forward to starting the drugs next week..

I'm taking the following anti-fungals: oregano oil, coconut oil, and Pau
darco, undecenoic acid, barberry and sometimes grapefruit seed.  I also eat
alot of raw garlic.  (5 cloves a day when I'm good.  (ugh!) I take plant
tannins, Betaine Hydrocloride, Fish Oil, Flax Seed Oil, MSM,
turmeric,burdock root, spirulina and slippery elm I'm doing emzyme therapy
with Cellulase and Hemicellulase I take about 300  - 600 billion units of
probiotics a day as well as I'm working to rebuild my immune system with
calciterol, cats claw, olive leaves, astragulus, colestrum, high doses of
pharmaceutical grade vitamin C, selenium and Vitamin E, Niancimide I'm also
treating and addressing my vitamin deficiencies with biotin, pantethine,
pantothenic acid, PABA,  magnesium, mangenese, (glandular therapy - thyroid
and parathyroid) I try to clean out heavy metals and minimize the side
effects with bentonite, cilantro, fruit pectin and other fibers.
I try to eat fermented products that kill candida including kefir, yogurt,
miso, tamari, apple cide vinegar

I saw some extremely positive studies on treating candida, aids and cancer
with Ozone therapy.  In about two weeks I start my ozone therapy.
There is a doctor in Rome as well as people I have met online who have been
cured of candida and life threatening cancers with simple sodium
bicarbonate.  It is a simple protocol but requires balancing your ph levels
so I'm going to talk to my doctor about monitoring me when I start it