Since they keep doing this type of crap I can only assume that somebody
is watch nd somebody is buying and renting.  I would love to talk
tothose of you who do what to find how wht about these "movies" is so
appealing.

maidmarian_thepoet wrote:

> Let me know when SciFi makes it up to killer rabbits. We've had
> alligators, snakes, and every water critter known to man. I guess
> that they've made it to land now.
>
> --- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:scifinoir2%40yahoogroups.com>, Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > But enough of beating a horse that was brought in dead. Let's
> butcher some fresh meat. "Grizzly Rage" is p tonight. Will it be
> "bear"-ly watchable? Will you grin and "bear" watching it?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: