Be glad you missed the ³Thomas² phase. My son¹s the same age. ³Thomas² type
kids are obsessive collectors,  and my  son is one. We missed Barney
completely.  We did ³Thomas², ³Cars², and ³Static Shock². Well, we¹re still
doing ³Static Shock²,  actually. (Because dad is not having a ³Superman²
phase without at  least a Green Lantern or SOME brother in the mix) I¹m so
mad they canceled that  show I don¹t know what to do. I only have it on VHS.

As for ³Lazy Town²...God bless you. That show is entirely too damn loud. We
bought those Nick Jr DVDs (they run like 6 hours!) so that  he isn¹t exposed
to the commercials between the shows and Lazy Town is on it.  As much as I
wanna support the show because of Pixel...that show is just no go. ³Dora²
also yells throughout her whole show, but at  least I can tolerate the
music.