I feel your pain.  Mine comes in the form of legos and Cars, Cars, Cars.
Tetsu chan is a beautiful name.  What does it mean? My daughter has had
Batman, Spidey, Superman, Wolvervine etc since two.  She loves them and
has them play with her fairies, pooh and Wizard of oz collections.  Hers
do not fall, but many of them are twenty plus years old.  My Mom started
collecting them from thrift stores ages ago.  You might want to try
finding some small flat metal pieces and crazy glue them to bottom.
I've seen little metal circles that seem harmless.  Another suggestion
is to buy some toy blocks that are somewhat flat and crazy glue the
figures to them.  I hope this helps

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: