My expectations were not high, particularly after the Bionic Woman
reboot disaster.  However, I was pleasantly surprised.  It was at least
good enough to get my scifi fix.  I thought the casting was good.  They
acting was not bad.  The script was not ridiculous.  They even threw in
a few smart remarks reminiscent of Arnold's, "talk to the hand."  I know
the actress playing Sarah is no Linda Hamilton, but that was never going
to happen.  I remember Linda having the arms of  female body builder and
at the time.  Maybe the producers did not see that working for the
series.  Anyway, the casting of Sarah Connor, was definitely better than
the casting of Jamie Summers. She has a weariness about her that plays
well Picking Summer Glau to Replace Arnold was smart.  He can't be
replaced, so throw the audience a wisp of a girl who looks so innocent
as Summer.    I will definitely return, but here is how they might loose
me and possibly other viewers.  I have little patience for the fugitive
storyline in series.  By its very nature the story becomes formulaic.
They come after us---->  We run---->  They almost catch us----->  We
barely get away---->  We live to run another day.

In a movie it can be exciting.  In a series it can become extremely
tedious.  If you look at Prison Break, critics first touted it as being
groundbreaking.  Now they are calling it ridiculous.

I'll be back...   I just don't know for how long