Maybe they didn't get the rights to use any movie footage or images.

I liked the show and have put it on season pass. Not much else on
Monday nights now that Heroes is on hiatus.

During the time travel escape, did her weapon completely destroy the
Terminator or was some of him left intact?

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> true. wonder why they changed the actor playing the scientist
killed during T2, who was played by Joe Morton?

> From: "Mike Street" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I enjoyed it and will watch it again. I liked all the characters and
> was glad to see plenty of African-Americans with speaking roles.
>
> On Jan 13, 2008 9:17 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > What do you think? It didn't really give me enough to love or
hate it. I
> > like all the characters. Summer Glau, who looks so young, makes a
good
> > contrast as the killing machine. A scene when she takes out a
bunch of dudes
> > while stark naked is funny. Lena Headey is okay as Sarah Conner.
On first
> > blush, she's not as hard looking as Linda Hamilton was in
Terminator 2.
> > Headey is almost too pretty for me to believe she's on the run
the way the
> > series suggests. Again, I contrast her raven haired beauty with
the
> > rawboned, lined face, and haggard features of Hamilton in T2. But
every now
> > and then, Headey will gave that "look" that same slight frown,
the furrowed
> > brow that she gave the Spartan king in "300" as she urged him to
kill
> > Xerxes' envoys. When she does that, in those moments i see the
strength of
> > Sarah Connor. Still not sure I'll like her as much as Hamilton,
but maybe
> > that will come with time.
> >
> > Like all shows like this, I have initial doubts about a running
(literally)
> > theme that is the sole focus of the show. The action tonight
didn't really
> > allay those doubts. it was good, but not spectacular. But then
I'll be