Tracey, moderators wield a lot more influence than we sometimes believe.  I
belong to a police group where
debate is squashed if it leads off of police topics.  It got so bad that a
splinter group was formed just FOR
off-topic stuff, fun stuff, support stuff, etc.  The good thing is that the
splinter group allows some graphics and
reasonable file downloads.  I like that we don't because no viruses get
passed...

I don't know about everybody else, but I used to think twice, and sometimes
agonize about posting non-skiffy
(I learned a new word!) subjects.  But as we got to know you, and you us, it
became easier.  I think we also
do a good job of monitoring ourselves so we don't get silly (especially me!)
with what we discuss.

I was especially impressed with your tete a' tete with Amy.  You could have
EASILY played the Queen Moderator
card and cut off discussion.  But you were surely above that, and I enjoyed
seeing that side of you!  :o)

Trayyyyy-CEEEEEEE!

 Maurice Jennings
Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
KEEP your home and  Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation => http://www.legacyhomesavers.com