"I started off
trying to wear the moderator hat, but it must have been windy that day,
because the hat flew very away. (VERY CORNY - sorry)"

LMOAO!!!  (old!)

I've been rather embarrassed about the election conversation and my
behavior with her during my other exchange with her in November. We are
both two hotheads :) Anyway, thanks for letting me feel a little
better about my display of madness. :)

Nothing to be embarrassed about at all.  Even though I was not privy to
your past relationship, it was obvious to me that there was a history.
And I love that you remember her as family...she is!

I love you, Tracey...

 Maurice Jennings
Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
KEEP your home and  Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation => http://www.legacyhomesavers.com
<http://www.legacyhomesavers.com/>

  _____