You have to remember that I could barely walk or work for the longest
time, and we just moved to the Seattle area, so I got a special rate on
an expensive package because I could not do anything for so long.  That
included phone, Internet and two premium channels set with movie
channels.  Either that or the Seattle line up is more robust.   I
definitely get more here than I got when we were in Philly.  I have to
see if we get boomerang.  I do not even know where that is.

The only network channel we get is CBS.  I wish we got others.  What do
they provide with your on  your on demand line up?