In a message dated 3/4/2008 11:13:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

IAlso, unlike those two immortals, I didn't feel that the immortality angle
was mixed in very well with the plot of the show. It really came off as two
disparate stories meshed together:
True.

Neither half was scintillating, and the two together weren't that special
either. "Highlander" in its first season was mythic and magical. "Angel" was
exciting and thrilling.
I hateed Angel. I think there is a comparison to Methos.

about him never dying until he meets his "one true love", and breathes some
magic smoke on him.
That sucks.

I've been wrong before about shows, and one ep doesn't always tell the story.
So I'll give it three or four eps and see what happens.

I will watch it again.

Anyone else?

It felt like Highlander the detective serie, complete with Joe(Omar) the
grizzly old man. I was bored with the native American gift. Howmany times can
they
give gifts. Why would someone want to live forever to