a bit small and young...

 From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 I'm no so sure, Keith. I'm looking at LSH #37, written by Jim Shooter himself,
and KK does look a bit Asian.

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: I think the reveal of Cham's father just took place
in this past Sunday's show, which detailed the founding of the Legion. man, i
love this 'toon! Did you see the one about Karate Kid? Aside from the odd way
KK and some of the Legionnaires look way too young (and small), it was a really
good show.
 KK was depicted as Asian in this show, but isn't he a Caucasian in the comic?

 From: "Justin Mohareb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 A lot of the best Spider-Man stories are the ones from his high-school
 years. That's why they did the Ultimate line.

 I really like how they did the Enforcers. Much better than teh
 completely unimaginative way Bendis did it in USM.

 LSH is still enjoyable. But when did they reveal Brande was Cham's father?

 Justin

 --
 Read the Bitter Guide to the Bitter Guy.
 http://thebitterguy.livejournal.com

 "There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"