Yeah, aside from green-skins (Brainiac 5) and blue-skins (Shadow Lass), the
Legion's heavily focused toward Caucasians.  I note that the new Star Boy is
black, and I've seen Tyroc in the background in some battles. What "issues" has
Tyroc had?

From: "Justin Mohareb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
It's a strange thing. The legion has always beena bit on the strange
side when it came to ethnicities. Almost all of their human members
tended to be white people (one black man, one Jewish character). It
seemed that Earth's extraterrestrial colonies were entirely inhabited
by white people.

I think having KK be Asian is a bit strange. While it's good to see a
non-White Legionnaire (and Tyroc had... issues), making him the
martial artist almost seems like a default choice. Sort of an "Of
course he knows kung fu!" type trope.

JJ Mohareb

--
Read the Bitter Guide to the Bitter Guy.
http://thebitterguy.livejournal.com