We are all unhappy with the news, Charles...and welcome to the group!

Charles Sheehan-Miles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          I joined the group
after your email, James, and the first news I see
is that Jericho has been cancelled. Depressing. One of the only shows
I actually watched on television.

On Mar 31, 2008, at 8:56 AM, James Landrith wrote:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:james%40jameslandrith.com>
> I loved Jericho and feel that it may have been too much for the
> "government can do no wrong" / reality TV crowd that has put that
> moron in
> the White House twice to stomach. Too many people still think that
> science fiction, apocalyptic stories and related genres are all
> about the
> technology and special effects.

“I am me,” said the stranger, “and I work for the ones who pay my fee...and
that's not you." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie