I'm not really sure if there are any cuts. But then, I don't know, honestly.
Might be, because some things that might fly in GB might not go over here,
either in context or content. If there are cuts, that'll make viewing the DVDs,
when I can afford them, that much more enjoyable.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 In a message dated 5/10/2008 6:40:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,