From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Martin
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2008 4:40 AM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Doctor Who and BSG?

Aye, that I am. DW hasn't let me down yet, with "Planet of the Ood" last
night almost swiping Favorite Ep Ever title from "The End of the World". The
moment when the Doctor let Donna hear the Song of Captivity...no person of
color could hold back tears at the analogy. I know I didn't.

BG was okay. It's not moving me terribly, just good viewing to date.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:                             Is anyone watching Dr. Who
and BSG?

 favorites at AOL Food.

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"