From: marian_changling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Doctor Who and BSG?
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, May 10, 2008, 9:14 AM

I'm also watching. Even though I have to turn the captions on when
watching Doctor Who to find out what they've actually said.

I started watching BSG only recently. I'm sort-of enjoying it even
though I can't keep the characters straight. It's on the cusp. I'm
enjoying it enough to watch the show, but not enough to go back and
rent the previous shows.

- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Is anyone watching Dr. Who and BSG?
>

> ************ **Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on
family
> favorites at AOL Food.