some said, it might not be good to lose his voice in the Senate.

From: "Tracey de Morsella" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Bosco I know you asked Keith who his VP pick was, but here is my list. I love
this puzzle

Webb- Former Secretary of the Navy; former republican, could help deliver VA,
has a good relationship with Obama - they co-sponsored a Vet bill together,
produced Vet documentaries for PBS, would appeal to Reagan democrats and white
men to help turn some southern states purple; Con: I hear during his Reagan
years he said some things about affirmative action than anger blacks; some say
he is too direct and gets foot in the mouth disease

Bloomberg - Independents and Moderate republicans like him. Democrats like him.
He's been a dem and a republican, he's a good manager. Would change the dem/
Republican dynamic. Cons: No international Experience. From a blue state

The four Hilary consolation picks would be: Wesley Clark, Evan Baye, Strickland
and Rendell. I think Baye might be the strongest. He is a former governor, has
international experience, would appeal to Reagan democrats and white men to
help turn some southern states purple - including deliver Indiana.

The appease the women VP pick would be: Sibelius, McCaskil, or the governor of
AZ. I do not think the Hillary supporters who are angry will accept a
substitute angry and I wonder about two change candidates on the ticket. Also I
do not think any of them have international experience I think Sibelius would
be best. I think the AZ governor has young children and many Americans have
issues with the idea of a woman with young children as president. They think
she would neglect the kids. However I like McCaskil, but that would be two new
Senators on the ticket.

I like Edwards, but he did not deliver NC in 2004 and he does not want it. He
wants Attorney General and I think he would be great for it

I like Richardson, but he is clumsy of the campaign trail for himself and two
change brown candidates at one time might be too much for this racist country
to handle. I say give him Secretary of state