"Onnnnnnnnnnnnne mooooooooooooooooore thiiiiiiiiiiiiing..."- attr. to Jackie
Chan's Uncle, "Jackie Chan Adventures"

I recall seeign a blurb on Faux/Fixed/Fox news on the night of the WV primary,
stating that the median income for `citizens there is $50,000. I've driven
through the state as far as Rochester and, from what I remember seeing, I
figure that everyone in Rochester must be multi-millionaires, from the garbage
collectors on down...

ravenadal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                             Yours is an
interesting prospective.  One shared by 94% of the
 electorate in West Virginia (one of our more progessive states).

 It is also interesting to me that, nationally, the 50% of white
 democrats that support Obama is the 50% that can read and write and
 count to ten without taking off their shoes.

 Hillary must be proud to be the candidate of the uninformed and the
 uneducated.

 ~rave!

 --- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 > In a message dated 5/18/2008 10:03:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
 > [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
 >
 > The second reason? Hillary's ambition. This lady wants to be Prez,
 and
 > everything from her veiled racist strategy ("I get hard-working,
 white voters") to
 > the other dirty tricks show she'd work behind the scenes to
 undermine Obama. I
 > think-and I believe Obama thinks--that she'd be plotting against
 him all the
 > time she's grinning in his face.
 >
 > She's in her 60's now, think she wants to wait *eight* years and
 try again?
 > No way in hell. And trying to be a VP who then steps out and
 challenges your
 > Prez in the next election, how damaging would that be? Has that
 ever been done,
 > a VP challenging his sitting Prez for the nomination? Talk about a
 mess. I
 > can't see Obama wanting to deal with that potential hazard.
 >
 > What makes you think Obama is going to get two terms?
 >

 > Obama does not have support among Regan democrats. He does not have
 support
 > among a lot of whites. What is so racist about that? He does have
 90% of the
 > black vote. (Blacks always have voted demarcate. By falling for
 the "Obama's run
 > is a fairy tale myth: He got all of the vote)
 >
 > White people are the majority and they are splitting the vote.
 Latinos are
 > the largest minority and vote republican or have voted for her. It
 is not racist
 > that she points that out. It is also not racist if you do not vote
 for Obama.
 >  I admire her ambition and not being quiet. She brings in people
 that WILL
 > NOT vote for him and will either vote for Mccain or not vote at
 all.

 > Dick Cheney was running the White House. He made Bush look
 electable.  The VP
 > needs to be strong if the Pres cannot not run the country. It is
 not
 > Hillary's fault she was running for POTUS. People act as if she is
 was wrong for
 > running against Obama. He is not entitled to be sheltered from
 scrutiny just
 > because he is both black and a man. She is his opponent. What is
 she supposed to do?

 > **************Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists
 on family
 > favorites at AOL Food.

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"