From: Bosco Bosco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [scifinoir2] Gustav, Palin's Pregnant Teen Daughter and the Troopergate
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, September 1, 2008, 9:58 PM

            First off, best wishes and prayers for all those affected by
Gustav. It sounds like it was not as bad as expected. Hope everyone survived
okay.

As for the rest of the subject line, It's gotta be tough to be McCain right
about now and I for one couldn't be happier. All this on the tail of the best
DNC in recent memory. I'll admit to doing a bit of jig at the keyboard.