Here's two tears in a bucket for DC Comics. Let's see what happens with "Watchmen" before we start calling DC "Dying".

On Feb 6, 2009, at 10:09 PM, gwashin...@aol.com wrote:

I agree with him. But for different reasons. Mostly because DC is still trying to hold on to that fanboy comic book fan/element to keep itself afloat. One that's seems to be decreasing yearly. Mostly by going backwards instead of forwards. And much of what they have character-wise doesn't click with todays audiances (after all this group is not interested in going backwards). In many ways at least Marvel is doing the same thing but at least they are trying to go past the fanboy base to (with some success) get at todays audiances. Another factor to this is their core audiances. Marvels will at least give new ideas/heros a chance. DC's doesn't.

Anyway that's my .02 cents on this.

-GTW