From: "Reece Jennings" <mcjennings...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 12:26:27 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [RE][scifinoir2] Fwd: A Fond Farewell to Analog TV

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! They're still around, disguised as HDTVs with their converters.
Heck ALL of mine
are Big-a$$ CRTs! I don't plan to change them, either!

When I was in Air Force electronics school in 1967, we learned about how CRTs
worked, then we learned about
transistors. THAT was some transition. Transistors looked like 3-legged
spiders, and they averaged a size of
about a quarter to a fifty-cent piece. I remember NO TV ( I was 5), the
transition to color. People are slow to change
even in the face of deadlines! LOL!