From: "Martin Baxter" <truthseeker...@lycos.com>

Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 08:21:34
To: <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [RE][scifinoir2] Fwd: A Fond Farewell to Analog TV

Reece, where *do* you put all of these First Laugh of the Morn Awards I give
you? :-D

 Date : Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:58:47 +0000
 From : mcjennings...@yahoo.com
 To : "SciFi2" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>

Yup! I forgot to turn on the sarcasm! LOL!

Cathodes and anodes and tubes on the testers.

TV went off at the crack of evening.

I remember Winky Dinkn Box 5, New York 19, NY.

Buffalo Bob, Clarabelle, 3 channels, Ed Sullivan (a really great shoooo!)

But some days I can't remember my name!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&amp;T